We are seeking a dedicated and proactive Frontosa Sales Assistant to join our sales team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide support to our sales consultants and ensure smooth operations within the sales department.
The ideal candidate should possess basic IT component knowledge, excellent communication skills, and proficiency in office software such as Word and Excel
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to assist in various sales-related tasks
- Aid in monitoring and tracking back order ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates
- Follow up on ETA information for new orders and keep customers informed
- Communicate with dormant clients to identify potential sales opportunities and reactivate their accounts
- Assist in updating customer needs and engaging with clients to encourage purchases
- Proactively engage with clients whose accounts may be at risk of closure
- Provide assistance in sending product keys to customers requiring urgent keys
- Conduct research on newly registered clients and provide relevant information to sales representatives prior to contacting new clients
- Handle incoming calls when sales personnel are unavailable
- Provide support to the sales department in the absence of sales personnel
- Basic knowledge of IT components to effectively understand and discuss product details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and colleagues
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities to handle multiple responsibilities efficiently
- Detail-oriented approach to accurately track and update sales-related information
- Proactive attitude with a willingness to take initiative and support the sales team
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role is preferred, but not mandatory
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales and possess the required skills, we would love to hear from you.
We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for growth within our organization.
Please submit your CV detailing your qualifications and interest in the Sales Assistant position to morne at frontosa .co.za